Creative work process
- Be it a large entertainment show, an artistic performance, a royal or Vip wedding, a corporate event with activation zones creation, We are involved at all the design stages – which are comprised of client meeting and design brief discussion, concept ideas presentations, production stages and on-site rehearsal. Capturing the client’s vision for the project and his expectation is of outmust importance at this stage. We abide to one rule: “.. bring a feel of mysterious beauty and unforgettable emotions.“. the initial idea will be further developed to create the storyline and the overall concept.
Phase 01 / Presentation
- Presentation of the Storyline & mood board for the client confirmation. / PPT/Keynote/PDF file, will be shared
- Visualization of the content to be produced. PNG files will be shared.
- Production of an Animated Storyboard Preview synced with a soundtrack. ( A scene-by-scene road-map, with maximum information ) / MOV file will be shared.
Phase 02 / Production
- Work in progress – An In-depth Storyboard is created as a road map to translate ideas to designers and giving a clear schedule to follow.
- Soundtrack – Music chosing / Audio editing and syncing with animation / Eventual Voice over production.
- Animated Storyboard Preview – A scene-by-scene Animated Storyboard synced with a soundtrack will be shared and constantly updated.
- Revisions – Eventually, after evaluation and if necessary, alter the content of projects before completion according to client demands. A date will be specified as a deadline for last revision possible.
Phase 03 / Delivery & On-site rehearsals
- MOV HAP or other format & compression should be specified up-front by the projection team.
- On-site delivery and testing of content.
- Final revision if possible.
- Rehearsal – Usually we are always involved for on-site delivery and testing of the multimedia content. In some cases, staying for several days for the rehearsal. During this period, and if it is possible, changes and adjustments are done to the material to fit perfectly to the event setup and storyline. Also we supervise the on-site implementation of the overall concept, including light design and choreography, Having an experience in this field for 20 years and understanding production timeline & deadlines necessities.